Thursday, 19 June 2014

My New iPod Case From Mr Nutcase

My New iPod Case From Mr Nutcase*
*I was sent this product free of charge to review, however, all opinions are my own!



I for one have been looking for an affordable customised phone/ipod case for ages!  Well, I think I have found the perfect one!

Say hello to MR NUTCASE!  On Mr Nutcase you can design your very own customised phone/tablet case.  There are a huge range of makes and models catered for which is great.  If you don't fancy using your own pictures there is a selection of patterns and designs ready made for you to use.  You can add on clipart and text to your customised cases also.


For a 'Ultra Light Slimline Case' the cost is £14.95, and for an 'Executive Flip Leather Style' case it is £19.95.  For phones only there is also a 'Full Wrap Around Premium Addition' case.

For more information about Mr Nutcase, check out Pimp My Phone Case.

It is really easy to design your own case.  First you choose your device - and if you are not sure, they even have a little guide to help you find which device you have!  Then you choose a layout, and as you can see there is a good selection to choose from!


Next is the fun bit, adding photos and arranging them how you want.  You can zoom in, zoom out and rotate the pictures.  You can add in clip art and text at this point.  You can also change the background colour.


You can then preview your design to see what it looks like without the guidelines, and once you are happy you add it to your cart.  Nice and simple.


And here it is... (I changed the photo's around a bit from the above example!)






I ordered my case on the 12th June, it was dispatched on the 13th and arrived on the 14th!  How's that for speedy!?  Mr Nutcase offers FREE WORLDWIDE postage too.

I am really impressed with both the service and the product.  The case feels strong, has a matte finish to it, and it also feels slightly textured.  I love that it has my pictures on, it is 100% unique and very eye-catching!  It fits my iPod perfectly, and I know that the main idea of a case is to protect the phone/ipod/tablet but I shall be even more careful now as I do not want to damage the case!

I think these make great presents for loved ones - I'm planning on getting my brother a personalised case for when he leaves home for college/uni!  And once they have my phone model back in stock, I shall probably treat myself too!

Guess what?! I have a 10% discount code for all you lovely readers to use on a Mr Nutcase case.  Enter Thanku10 at the checkout.

You can find Mr Nutcase on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest and Google+.
Oh, and one more thing! If you 'like' Mr Nutcase on Facebook, you get a free screen protector.

*I was sent this product free of charge to review, however, all opinions are my own!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥