Sunday, 29 June 2014

Liebster Award #4

Liebster Award
#4



When I first got notified that I was nominated, I thought I wasn't eligible, however on reading the post of my nominator, the rules seem different to the ones I have been used to!  So going by the rules of my nominator, I am eligable.  I have decided just to answer the questions which Chloe asked.  If anybody has under 200 followers (or 1000?!) and would like me to tag them, comment and I shall add in questions for you!!

Firstly, thank you very much to Chloe over at Chloe for the nomination!  Chloe is on the other side of the world over in Australia, which is one mega awesome thing I love about the blogging community - there are bloggers from all over the world!  Definitely go and check out her blog, it is a mix of Fashion, Lifestyle and Beauty.

So, here are the rules (taken from Chloe's post) - I have crossed out the ones that I haven't done (BAD EMMA!): 
1. Thank the blog that nominated you, and link their blog link on your blog.
2. Display the award (image) on your blog.
3. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Answer 11 questions about yourself, that is provided by the blog that nominated you.
5. Nominate 11 blogs that you feel deserve this award (Note: the blog does have to have under 1000 followers)
6. Create a new list of questions for your nominated blogs to answer.
7. List all of these rules (you can copy and paste)
8. Inform the nominated blogs about this award, and also provide a link for them to your post, so then they can understand the rules (because they may not have even heard about it).

Questions from Chloe:

1. What is your favourite beauty product? (Mascara, lipstick, etc.)

Apart from Nail Polish, my favourite beauty product is eyeliner.  I feel incomplete without eyeliner on!

2. What is your top 3 favourite songs?
Oooh, tricky question!  My all time favourite song is 'That Kiss' by The Courteeners, I love 'Better Best Forgotten' by Steps as it reminds me of my childhood, and last but by no means least 'Dear God' by Avenged Sevenfold as it is Jamie & I's song.

3. Do you play a musical instrument? if so what instrument?
Me in my soft shell jacket.
It is fleece lined, so warm and cosy!
I used to play the cello, I got up to grade 4.  I play the piano and I got up to grade 7 before I left to go to uni.  I now just play it for fun and not for exams!  I have played many musical instruments over my time at school though, and at one point I was considering going to study music at university!

4. What is your favourite clothing piece?
I love my black skinny jeans, and my Clyde-Sider soft shell jacket!

5. What are you scared of?
Lots and lots of things... Butterflies, mascots, fireworks, spiders, death, loud noises, lightening, creepy crawlies, feeling trapped, new situations, being out of routine.... I could probably go on...

6. Do you prefer sweet or savoury food?
I think I have a very sweet tooth! I could quite happily skip main course and go straight to dessert!

7. What is your favourite clothing pattern? (Floral, etc.)
I don't wear many patterns, but the ones I do wear are florals.

8. What is your favourite holiday? (Christmas, etc.)
Summer!  My birthday is in Summer, and it is usually when most of my plans are for!  I also feel a lot happier when the sun is out and it's nice and bright.

9. What is your dream job?
Something within in the sports tourism industry!  I love sports, and find tourism interesting - I have studied both so it would be the perfect industry for me! Not entirely sure what specific role I want though, I'm open to offers!!

10. What is your favourite colour?
Blue!!

11. Why did you start blogging?
Procrastination, boredom, loneliness and just to have something that I can look back on.

Once again, thank you Chloe!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥