Monday, 2 June 2014

Guest Posts Would Very Much Be Welcomed!

I am currently struggling to keep my blog running and up to date whilst preparing for my month away (July/August), attending training days, making loads of summery jewellery to leave in the shop while I'm away, and keeping my nails polished, but I'm managing!  However, having to start thinking about writing even more posts to schedule for when I am away is very daunting!!

I was wondering if any of you lovely bloggers could help me out by doing a guest post, for me to post inbetween 8th July and 11th August.  I'm volunteering at the Commonwealth Games and will be staying in Glasgow/Stirling with no laptop and only my phone for internet.  I will try and write as many posts as I can myself, but a little help would go a long way!  I can of course repay the favour if you would like, on my return!

Posts could be reviews, swatches, nail art, photographs, five fun facts about yourself, a promotion for your blog or your products.... Pretty much anything!

Please get in touch in the comments, via twitter (@emma_qosfc), via email (addicted2sparkle@hotmail.co.uk) or any other way you find of contacting me! Haha.
Share:

5 comments:

  1. I'd love to do a guest post for you! In return I'd love it if you could enter my giveaway http://theperksofmeg.blogspot.com/2014/06/1-week-giveaway-guess-nail-varnish-brand.html :) My email is; megb1998@hotmail.co.uk if you want to get in touch! :) x
    http://theperksofmeg.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thank you. I have emailed you :) x

      Delete
  2. I'd love to do a guest post! :) I already have an idea or two ;P

    ~Becca // rjtmisti.blogspot.com // rjtmisti@live.co.uk :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I have just sent you an email :) x

      Delete
  3. Would love to guest post XxitssosimplexX@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥