Thursday, 19 June 2014

Challenge Your Nail Art - Bright Colours

Challenge Your Nail Art
Day 1
Bright Colours


Before Top Coat (in poor light).

For these nails, apart from the Base Coat (LA Colors) and the Top Coat (InVogue), all the polishes I used were from Primark.

Ahhh, I LOVE how bright these colours are!
I used P.S. unnamed orange, and P.S glow in the dark polish (yellow).  I also used two nail art pens in black and white.

Although the top coat smudged the black polish (the nail art pen isn't brilliant, and comes out quite thick sometimes), I really really love this look.  I keep looking at my nails!  They are so bright, and perfect for this little bit of sun that has appeared!  I even got complimented on them by a Lady in the bank, which made me feel very happy!  This was my first attempt at tribal/aztec nails, and it's not brilliant, but I will definitely be trying out this look again soon!

Share:

8 comments:

  1. Umm, your first attempt at tribal came out waaaayyyyy better than my first attempt. haha! :) Very awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha! Thank you! I just hope I haven't peaked too early! I'll probably do it again and it'll be proper rubbish!!

      Delete
  2. Awesome work! I loveeeee bright colours and these are fab! I think your tribal print came out brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emily! I really don't want to take this design off!! X

      Delete
  3. Great tribal mani! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥