Thursday, 15 May 2014

, ,

Week 19 Fingerfood's Theme Buffet - For Scarlett

Fingerfood's Theme Buffet
Week 19
For Scarlett

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCARLETT!

This week's theme is 'For Scarlett'.  The brains behind the theme buffet is Sam @ Fingerfood, and her daughter Scarlett turns 8 today, so the theme is dedicated to her!  Cute!


Here is my birthday manicure.
I think it's quite fun, bright and cheerful.




I used Sarah Smiles "I'll be in the sky" as a base (2 coats on top of 2 coats of MUA "All Nude").  I used green, pink and yellow for the rest of my mani as these were the colours of the glitters in the polish!  As well as having those colours in the polish, there are silver dots, purple hexes, orange hexes and lighter orange hexes!  I thought black would be to harsh to use for the bunting rope and balloon strings so used silver.

I also used:
W7 - Silver Suede (Silver)
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Kiwi Bikini (Green)
Pretty Nail Art Pen - Pink
Rio Nail Art Pen - Yellow
InVogue - Top Coat

Hope you are having a wonderful 8th Birthday Scarlett!

Check out all the other amazing mani's from this week's theme...
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥