Thursday, 1 May 2014

Topic 9 - #2014BloggerChallenge - Music

#2014BloggerChallenge
Topic 9
Music

It's #2014BloggerChallenge time again.  I skipped topic 8, but I'm back for topic 9.  The topic is music, with the prompt mentioning a band that you love or your playlist.... so as I've talked about my favourite bands and songs before on my blog, I decided I'd do a shuffle of all the songs on my iPod.  I currently have 461 songs on my ipod, so I decided I'd do 3 shuffles, and note down the first 20 songs of each shuffle.   I have added a few notes in itallic.

Shuffle #1
Hoobastank - The Reason
Emeli Sandé - Clown
Passenger - All The Little Lights
Otto Knows - Million Voices
The Smiths - Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want
Nicki Minaj - Fly
K'naan - Wavin' Flag (Coca-Cola Celebration Mix)
One Direction - You & I
Paper Aeroplanes - Winter Never Comes
Avril Lavigne - What The Hell
The Courteeners - The Opener
Fun. - Carry On
The Courteeners - Forget The Weight Of The World
Schnuffel Bunny - Snuggle Song Haha, A friend from College, Jade, recommended this song to me - she knows I love bunnies, and she had heard this song when she was in Germany
Lady Gaga - Born This Way
Jls - Proud
The Courteeners - Are You In Love With A Notion? (Acoustic Demo) I love this version of this song.
Spice Girls - Viva Forever
Melanie Thornton - Wonderful Dream (Holidays Are Coming) The Coca-Cola Christmas advert!!
Jai McDowall - Boulevard Of Broken Dreams

Shuffle #2
Good Charlotte - 1979
Ellie Goulding - Explosions
The Courteeners - You're The Man
Scouting for Girls - She's So Lovely
The Courteeners - Not Nineteen Forever
Ed Sheeran - Small Bump
Labrinth - Beneath Your Beautiful
Of Monsters And Men - Little Talks
Donny Montell - Love Is Blind A Eurovision Song Contest entry...
Zedd - Stay The Night (feat. Hayley Williams)
Olafur Arnalds - So Close (Feat. Arnor Dan) Broadchurch theme! ARGH hurry up series 2!
Lucenzo + Qwote - Danza Kuduro
Lawson - Standing In The Dark
Steps - One For Sorrow
Of Monsters And Men - Dirty Paws
Christina Perry - Human
Kate Walsh - Your Song
Adele - Rolling In The Deep
Gary Barlow + The Commonwealth Band - Sing (Commonwealth Version feat. Military Wives
One Direction - Live While We're Young

Shuffle #3
The Courteeners - No You Didn't, No You Don't
Charlene Soraia - Wherever You Will Go
Trey Songz - Simply Amazing
Avenged Sevenfold - Dear God Ooooh, Jamie & I's song. (Is that correct English? Hmmmm)
Emeli Sandé - Next To Me
The Courteeners - Marquee
Shakira - Empire
The Script - Hall Of Fame
Josh Dubovie - That Sounds Good To Me Another Eurovision song...
Union J - Carry You
Imagine Dragons - Round And Round
One Direction - Story Of My Life
Train - Drive By
A1 - Take On Me
Alyssa Reid - Alone Again
LMFAO - Sexy And I Know It
P!nk- True Love (feat. Lily Allen)
Jessie J - Domino
The Wanted - Chasing The Sun
Flo Rida - Wild Ones (feat. Sia)
The Courteeners - If It Wasn't For Me

Well, that was quite fun!  There were many songs there that I haven't listened to in a very long time, and some songs that bought back some good memories.  I think I should put my iPod on shuffle more often, and not just stick to my playlists.  Take a look at the other blog posts by people for this challenge by searching '#2014BloggerChallenge' on twitter.

Check out my giveaway! http://emma23mereta.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/addicted2sparkle.html

a Rafflecopter giveaway
Share:

5 comments:

  1. I have to say, I absolutely love Ellie Goulding's song Explosions! I also really love Nicki Minaj and JLS is pretty chill too. I think I like the 2nd shuffle the most, I love almost each and every song out of that lot!

    Check out my post about the same topic: http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/musical-madness-beyonce.html

    It's good to have you back on the challenge with us ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh and my fave colour is burnt/sunset orange!

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your comment :) ! Ellie Goulding is so good! Thanks, it's good to be back on the challenge :) !!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing your list with us! I love LFMAO Sexy and I know it, it makes me smile everytime I listen to it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥