Friday, 30 May 2014

Mossy & Mrs Mossy

Mossy & Mrs Mossy
28th/29th May, 2014
Dumfries & Galloway

Here are the latest photo's of Mossy and Mrs Mossy!

Here is Mossy.


I was lying in bed on Thursday morning (29th), and all I could hear was the red kite calling, and it was so loud, clear and persistent that I knew that it was very close.  I got up and saw that Mossy was on the telegraph post right outside my window!  I only had time to grab my camera, and take one picture before he went away!  Note, it was still a bit dark and grey outside.
Here is Mrs Mossy (the tagged one!), on a different post on Wednesday.


I don't know why I looked out the window, but I saw her sitting on this post - which I hadn't seen before, the red kites usually sit on the poles that aren't quite as close.  I only managed to get one photograph of her too, before she flew off.  It's not the most clear picture, but you can certainly see that she is a very big bird!  So now that they've taken to sitting on posts closer to my house now, I'll hopefully get some more closer, clearer shots soon!

Check out my other pictures of the red kites here, here and here.
Share:

4 comments:

  1. I have read one of your posts on this before, it's nice to see an update, so cute! I popped by to let you know there are still 4 countries left in my World Cup nail competition if you'd like to join, I just read your comment on Dawns blog. You would have until the 4th June to make your nails to the country you're paired with, if you're interested just send me an email at emilynailsxo@outlook.com and I will assign you a country :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha thank you! :)
      I emailed you! I'm so excited! Two of my favourite things! Nails and Football (I bet not many people say that haha!). Thank you for commenting and letting me know :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Good to catch up with Mr & Mrs Mossy. They are obviously getting bolder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They certainly are! Although they like to pose for the camera, they like to play hard to get too! Like flying off as soon as they've got my attention! :)

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥