Friday, 2 May 2014

Hello, May.

Over the next few months I have some very exciting things planned to look forward to.  I saw on Princess of Pretty's blog that she does a monthly round up (of her new year's resolution) and preview of the next month and I thought this was a great idea, so for May-August I will be doing a post based loosely around this idea!

My May looks a little like this:

May 6th - Queen of the South's play off match v Falkirk
Looking forward to Queen of the South being in the play-offs - although not looking forward to having to pay for the tickets, as I'm used to having my season ticket (and I'm still praying they introduce a season ticket holders discount - it's not much to ask for....)!  If QOS win this match, they still have to play a second leg.  And thennn they would play another 2 leg fixture, before a final against the team who finished 11th in the Scottish Premiership. *Update - Queens won 2-1!

May 20th - Role Specific Training for being a Clyde-Sider at the Commonwealth Games! 
This is going to be awesome! My role at the Commonwealth Games is CGA Assistant - and that's all I'm going to say because I'm not sure quite how strict the media regulations are aha!

Image from Here.

May 24th - Radio One's Big Weekend!!
YES!  I'm going to the Big Weekend with my friend Hannah.
On the Saturday the line up is as follows... One Direction, Coldplay, Calvin Harris, Ed Sheeran, Calvin Harris, Pharrel Williams, Bastille, Lily Allen, Jake Bugg, Example, Clean Bandit, Lords, Bombay Bicycle Club, Katy B, Twin Atlantic, Wilkinson & The Kooks.  Just look at that line up... and I'm not ashamed to say that I am REALLY looking forward to seeing One Direction.  I also can't wait to see Calvin Harris (Dumfries lad!) and Jake Bugg.

May 25th - Radio 1 Big Weekend!!
I was lucky and managed to get tickets to both Saturday & Sunday!  I was on the ball when they were released... I had an alarm set and everything!! I am so excited!
Here is the line up for Sunday... Katy Perry, Kings of Leon, Paolo Nutini, Kasabian, Tinie Tempah, Rita Ora, The 1975, John Newman, The Vamps, Sub Focus, You Me At Six, London Grammar, Sam Smith, Chvrches, Klaxons & Gorgon City.  Another awesome line-up!  Particularly looking forward to Katy Perry, Tinie Tempah, You Me At Six and Chvrches.

May 26th - Ideal Home Show.
Ahhh this will be so good!  I love looking at homes, and furnishings and everything homey!

May 29th - Uniform & Accreditation pick up for the Commonwealth Games!
Back up to Glasgow again!  Looking forward to finally getting my uniform, which I actually really like the look of... It's red, grey, white and black - you may have seen it in the papers or on the news!

May 31st - My Giveaway ends!
Have you entered yet? Please do! You could win a cute bracelet & earring set!  Here is the post with all the details.

So that is what my May looks like! I also have things like: keeping up with blogging and nail art challenges aaaand I need to list all my new crafting stock on eBay, which I know I am going to keep putting off, as it's going to take me ages!!

What are you most looking forward to in May? Are you going to Radio One's Big Weekend too?
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥