Monday, 12 May 2014

Blue/White & Yellow/Black Nail Art

Just a quick blog post to share two recent nail art looks I did recently which I love!  Both looks were really quick to do.

The first look is a blue and white look with polka dot accent nail, which I did for a football match.  My team Queen of the South were in the play-offs to get promoted, and their colours are blue and white, so I did my nails before I went to the match.

For this look, I used:
JESS - French White
Models Own Hyper Gel - Blue Glint
W7 - Clear Top Coat
Dotting Tool
The second look was for the away leg of the play-off match for Queen of the South (I couldn't go, but was there in spirit!).  The away colours were yellow and black for the 2013/14 season.  I also realised that these colours are the Chennai Super Kings colours (the IPL team I follow).  They were playing on the same day, so I had nails supporting both these teams!

In my eagerness to get my top coat on with enough time to dry properly before I went to bed,
my zig zags smudged, booo!

For this look I used:
Rimmel - Black Out
Barry M - Lemon, under Missguided - Misslead
W7 - Clear Top Coat
Nailvinyls

Share:

2 comments:

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥