Tuesday, 15 April 2014

, ,

Week 15 Fingerfood's Theme Buffet - Fishtail

Fingerfood's Theme Buffet
Week 15 - Fishtail

I had a couple of weeks off Fingerfood's Theme Buffet, but I'm back now.  I have never done fishtail nails before, I had an idea what to do, however, I found a tutorial here on Nuthin' But a Nail Thing just so I could make sure I was doing it right!  I'm really pleased with how these turned out.


I used:
No7 Gel Look Shine - Summer Holiday (Lighter Pink)
No7 Gel Look Shine - Hotting Up (Darker Pink)
17 - Holo Silver
InVogue - Pro Formula Diamond Top Coat

Ignore my different coloured fingers - nail polish remover staining again! 

 Me & my nails went on a little walk in the countryside.



 Here is a look at the upoming themes!  Picture by Sam at Fingerfood Nails!


Share:

10 comments:

  1. gorgeous mani hun love the colors and the fishtail is great :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dawn! I had never done fishtail before, but I really like it! Will definitely be doing it again :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah! I really enjoyed doing these, and seeing them take shape x

      Delete
  3. Great mani!! I love the colours :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are perfect! And those pinks contrast so beautifully with that blue sky - stunning photo and mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I think tis is one of my favourite manis I have done for the theme buffet. And reading everyone else's posts, I think I must be weird, as I enjoyed doing them haha!! :) my nails enjoyed their walk in the sun! X

      Delete
  5. Was this really your first time doing this?! They turned out AMAZING. Love the colors... and that shot with the sky is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes it was! I was just as shocked haha! My fav nails for a LONG time!! Thank you so much :) !!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥