Thursday, 10 April 2014

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

#TBT - First Attempt At Flowery Nails...

#TBT
Flowery Nails

It's Thursday so that means another look back for some more badly taken pictures of nail art.  This was my first attempt at floral nails.  I don't think I have tried flowers again actually, must put them on the to do list!  They are not as perfect as I'd have liked them to be, but not bad for a first attempt, and they don't look too bad from a distance haha!


Products Used:

Rimmel I ♥ Lasting Finish - 236 Green Grass (Green)
Pretty Nails 3 Way Nail Art Pen - Pink
Maybelline Color Show - 654 Superpower Blue (Greeny Blue)
Rimmel I ♥ Lasting Finish - 025 Strawberry Fizz (Light Pink)
Rimmel I ♥ Lasting Finish  - 270 Hot Shot (Pink)
OG - Blue (Silvery Blue)
Rimmel Pro Super Wear Ultra Shine Top Coat - Clear


Things that have improved since:

  • Hand positioning
  • Photography skills
  • Nail clean up
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥