Saturday, 19 April 2014

Spring Renewal Nail Art Challenge - Spring Flowers

I haven't had enough time to complete the whole of this challenge, however, I decided I'd try and do at least one of the days.  I had originally planned to do pastel nails, but I didn't think my nails were pastelly enough, so I decided to change them into spring flowers.  I didn't have my dotting tools at hand, and couldn't be bothered to move, so they are very messy flowers... I am going to call them ABSTRACT.  I mean, all art isn't neat and tidy, is it? Haha.  Please don't judge me on these flowers... after all, it's the taking part that counts right?!  I'll be back with better nails next time!!





Share:

6 comments:

  1. Hi :)
    I have nominate you for the Liebster award
    Find out more information on my page:
    http://chlooooooeeee.blogspot.com.au/2014/04/nominated-for-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! :) will do is asap! X

      Delete
  2. Loving the colours! Very Spring-like indeed :D xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥