Friday, 4 April 2014

, , , , , , , , , ,

Kirkcudbright

I've not posted much this last week, been a little hectic.  Really need to try and organise my time better and save some for blogging!  This weekend I will sit down and make a plan, and get back on top of nail challenges and posts as well as everything non-blog related!

I do, however, have a new photo post!  This set of photos was taken in Kirkcudbright, Dumfries & Galloway, Scotland.  It looks especially lovely with all the daffodils out in bloom.  Spring has Sprung!

Kirkcudbright, Dumfries & Galloway

MacLellan's Castle
Daffodils by Greyfriars Episcopal Church

Rainbow, looking out over Kirkcudbright Harbour and Bridge.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥