Tuesday, 8 April 2014

, , , , , , ,

#BloggersDoItBetter - Spring

Bloggers Do It Better
Topic 1 - Spring
Pastel Nails

I have been struggling to think of anything Spring-esque that I could do a blog post on and the deadline for posting was approaching super fast, so I decided to stick with what I know and go for nails.  I think pastel nail polish looks nice and fresh for spring, so that's what I decided to do.

I used: Missguided - Missbehave (Pink), Revlon - Blue Lagoon (Blue), High Brow (Purple), Barry M - Lady (Whitey, Silvery Glitter) and Jess - French White (White), as well as some polishes which I made myself.  I then topped all nails off with InVogue Pro Formula Diamond Top Coat (Clear).

I used Barry M (Lady) as it looks a little wintry, this is because the weather is still rather cold in Scotland, and also signifies the change from Winter to Spring. The zig zags also make me think of cracked egg shells, which are appropriate for this time of year too as it is nearly Easter!

Oh and my fingers are a little stained yellow from nail polish remover... at least they aren't red like the last time that happened, THAT was real obvious!






Take a look at everyone else's posts by searching the hashtag #BloggersDoItBetter on twitter.
Share:

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty, it reminds me of easter eggs even though I never painted them so glamourous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, thank you! Yeah, I've never painted mine like that either! :) thanks for your comment!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥