Wednesday, 26 March 2014

, ,

Week 12 Fingerfood's Theme Buffet - Freestyle / #RainbowNails - Pink

I decided I'd add some nail art to the swatch I did of Poundlands Jess polish, Dancing Queen.  It's a gorgeous pink with silver shimmer.

Without flash.

I added some zig zags using nail vinyls (which are amazing!!), and used 17 silver holo. For the other nails I used Barry M 'hologram hexagonals' (the large glitter) and LA Colors 'star light'. I topped off with InVogue pro formula diamond top coat, which I am loving at the moment!

With 'auto enhancement' natural (not very bright) light.

With flash.

Natural light.

Natural light, with auto enhancement button selected on my iPod.

With flash.

Update* I'm adding these in for Rainbow Nails Pink week as I have run out of time to do a separate mani! Oops! Will be back on track for Green!!


Share:

6 comments:

  1. I love this nail art, it is so pretty. I am going to try and recreate it at some point :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks Sarah! Ohhh let me know if you do :D xx

      Delete
  2. I really loved how this manicure turned out. <3 Beauty in simplicity

    I know I mentioned in the comments on my blog about how awesome your glitter gradient looks and how it ties it all together, but I really wanted to say how good that shade of pink looks against your skin

    Oh! And I totally agree that NailVinyls are amazing *_*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, thank you so much! My nails seem to have been quite simple recently! Going to go all out one day haha! I love a glitter gradient, it's my fall back. And it's just the right amount of glitter that means I don't have a meltdown when trying to remove it all!! Thank you very much!
      Ohhhh yeah, they are sooo good! I need to order some of the other designs!

      Delete
  3. The zigzags look so perfect :) also figured i would let you know, you pasted the inlinkz 4 times! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Nail vinyls are amazing! Yeah, I know, inlinkz seems to always glitch when I edit a post on my phone! x

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥