Sunday, 9 March 2014

, ,

Week 10 Fingerfood's Theme Buffet - Dots & Stripes

The base for this mani is Cynthia Rowley.  It is SUCH a bright colour.  I took so many pictures trying to get this colour to show up how it actually looks in real life.  It makes me look even paler than I am.  I really like it though.  It looks orange in some lights, red and pink in others.  For the stripes and dots, I used an Andrea Fulerton 'Stripe & Sparkle' in Brooke.

Here are some pictures:










Theme Weeks - Dots and Stripes

(Submissions start March 9, 2014, 12:05 am)
powered by InLinkz
Share:

8 comments:

  1. Very beautiful :) the silver glitter goes really well with that colour nail polish! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you ! the silver sort of cools down the brightness a little - phew! haha :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love that bright colour and the glitter goes really well with it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Ohhh, I hadn't thought of that! But I could totally see baubles looking like this!

      Delete
  4. I love the bright color and glitter what a cute mani good job :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥