Tuesday, 4 March 2014

, , , , , , , , , , ,

Topic 5 - Nails - 2014BloggerChallenge

Okay, so this is my FAVOURITE topic so far from the 2014 Blogger Challenge, basically because I am obsessed with nails!

I'm going to show you some of my TarasTalons polish stash that I haven't had a chance to blog about yet. If you haven't heard of TarasTalons, it is an indie brand made by Tara who runs The Tara Emporium, you can find her on Facebook, Twitter, etsy, eBay and her very own website!


Here is 'The More Polish The Merrier', over Barry M 'Blood Orange'. The name suggests that 'The More Polish The Merrier' is a Christmas themed polish, and the colours of the glitter - red, gold and green certainly do resemble Christmas, however, this polish is suitable for all year round. I love all the different sizes and shapes of the glitter.





'Don't Question Me' is a yellow sandy colour polish with silver glitter in different sizes and small goldy glitter.

Below is a manicure I did using 'Don't Question Me' (index and little fingers) (over Barry M 'Lemon'), Barry M 'Lemon', Rimmel 'Your Majesty' and InVogue TopCoat. I will be posting about this manicure separately very shortly as I did it for a charity nail art challenge (although I am a bit late posting!!). I also used my new nail vinyls for the first time for the zig zags :)!



Here are some swatches of some TarasTalons polishes:

Top to Bottom: Squeaky Clean, Glitterball, Don't Question Me, Tranquillity.
L to R: Mini Magic, It's Raining Polish, The More Polish The Merrier, All Roads Lead To Polish.
Mini Magic

Here is a mani I did using 'Glitterball' over black.



I had hoped to do more manis for this post but I ran out of time. In the near future, I will do some more manis and posts featuring Taras Talons.

Hope you have enjoyed this post, and don't forget to search for The Tara Emporium!
Share:

2 comments:

  1. So many sparkly ones! Sorry for getting so excited I just love sparkly nail varnishes!
    Andreea | http://catsfika.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay, I get excited over sparkly polishes too! :) x

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥