Saturday, 22 March 2014

, , , , , ,

TMI

YAY!

I have been tagged by the lovely Sarah @ Sarah Smiles, to do this fun wee Q/A called TMI.

So, here goes:


1) What are you wearing?
Jeans and a hoody.

2) Ever been in love?
Yes, indeed I have, and still am.

3) Ever had a terrible breakup?
Ummm.. Aren't most breakups a bit terrible at the time? But now they don't feel terrible.

4) How tall are you?
5 foot 2 or 3.. Yeah, I'm quite short!

5) How much do you weigh?
It fluctuates between 8 and 8 1/2 stone.

6) Any tattoos?
Nope, none.

7) Any piercings?
Just my ears.

8) OTP?
I had to Google this to see what OTP meant, haha, and now I know what it means... I don't have an answer :(



9) Favourite show?
Oh, I can't pick one! I love watching TV haha... I love shows like: EastEnders, casualty, Mr Selfridge, Homes Under the Hammer... Oh but now I've been thinking, I know which TV show is my favourite: BROADCHURCH!!  How could I forget!

10) Favourite bands?

The Courteeners

Courteeners, I love them.

11) Something you miss?
My boyfriend and my grandparents.

12) Favourite song?
That Kiss - The Courteeners.

13) How old are you?
Tengo 23 aƱos/J'ai 23 ans/I'm 23 :)
14)Zodiac sign?
LEO (although I sometimes fall under Virgo. But I am definitely a Leo at heart.)

15) Quality you look for in a partner?
Kind, considerate, loves me, funny. Oh that's more than one.

16) Favorite quote?
Hmmm... I don't have one.

17) Favorite actor?
David Tennant/John Barrowman/Miranda Hart (although she is probably more a comedian than an actor).

18) Favorite colour?
Blue

19) Loud music or soft?
In between.

20) Where do you go when you’re sad?
My room to talk to my rabbits!

21) How long does it take you to shower?
About 15mins.

22) How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
1hour/1 hour and a half. (my hair takes like 15mins to dry!!)

23) Ever been in a physical fight?
Noooo.
24) Turn on?
Is it wrong to say arms? Haha I have a thing for arms. And I like it when someone has a few interests the same as me. And when someone likes animals. Haha weird!

25) Turn off?
Rudeness, smoking, dislike for animals.

26) The reason I started blogging?
To keep a diary to look back on, and to keep me sane.

27) Fears?
Balloons, Lound Noises, Butterflies, Death.

28) Last thing that made you cry?
Missing my boyfriend.

29) Last time you said you loved someone?
Yesterday.

30) Meaning behind your blog name?
Emma's Space. - it's my space on the internet.

31) Last book you read?
Fifty Shades, Freed. I haven't read a book in a while.

32) The book you’re currently reading?
I'm not reading one.

34) Last person you talked to?
My mum.

35) The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
My Boyfriend, Jamie.
Cesar!

36) Favorite food?
I love plain pasta and potato croquettes.  I also love cheese.  And stuffing.  Oh and roast potatoes.

37) Place you want to visit?
Aha, like Sarah, I really want to see the Northern Lights, so to maybe go to Norway and spend some time there, hopefully seeing the Northern Lights would be great.  Also, I'd love to go to loads of places to do some sightseeing.  I studied tourism, so read about lots of places and visitor attractions, and there were many that appealed to me.

38) Last place you were?

Ummm apart from Home, the last place I was, was Glasgow and the last place I stayed was Bridge of Allan.

39) Do you have a crush?
Apart from my boyfriend, hmmmm I do have a soft spot for Cesar Azpilicueta & Juan Mata ever since helping to look after them at the Olympics!!

40) Last time you kissed someone?
A while ago.

41) Last time you were insulted?
Can't remember!

42) Favourite flavour of sweet?
Blackcurrant Fruit Pastilles, Strawberry Starburst, chewits.
43) What instruments do you play?
I play the piano. I used to play the cello & recorder too.

44) Favourite piece of jewellery?
My lucky necklace, it's a Queen of the South one and it's been to many exams and special moments with me. Anddd my necklace and ring from Jamie.

45) Last sport you played?

Me, Hannah & Suzie a wee while ago.

Haven't really played any sports recently! Haha!

46) Last song you sang?
I've got the radio on, so end up just singing along to most of the songs.  The last song that was on was Let Me Go by Gary Barlow.

47) Favourite chat up line?
Dunnoooo.

48) Have you ever used it?
Nope.

49) Last time you hung out with anyone?
Saturday with Suzie, and then Hannah. :)

50) Who should answer these questions next?

Dawn - Sassy Little Nails




I enjoyed writing this post, thanks Sarah! Apart from when I was attempting to write this post the first time and my electric went off, killing my laptop and deleting my progress! Haha. If I've not tagged you and you want to do the tag, do it! And leave links to posts in my comments please, I'd love to read everyone's answers!
Share:

2 comments:

  1. Thanks hun for the tag here is my answers :) xx http://sassylittlenails37.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/tmi-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brilliant Dawn! Thanks for taking part! I've had a quick look, will look properly tomorrow and comment :) xxx

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥