Thursday, 27 March 2014

, , , , , ,

#TBT Red with Caviar/Water Decal

I have quite a few manicures I did before I started posting my nails on my blog, so i have decided to throw a few in using the #TBT (Throwback Thursday - from twitter!) title.

For my first #tbt I have some red nails with caviar and water decals.

I used Nails Inc St James, some nail caviar which I got as part of a set from Poundland, and some cute owl water decals which i purchased on Ebay.

I did these last year in July.  This was around the time I was starting to properly dabble in nail art, with a view of adding it to a blog.  (I had a previous blog, but it was very much a 'dear diary...' sort of blog.)

St James is a GORGEOUS red, look at that shine!







Just look at those hand positions!!!! Deary me. So glad that I can see a difference between then and now!  Wonder what beauties I can find for next weeks #TBT.....!!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥