Tuesday, 11 March 2014

, , , , , , , ,

#RainbowNails - Red

Kelly over at Adventures in Tea and Cake (what a cute blog name!) has come up with a new weekly nail art challenge to replace the void left by #NailArtWeeklyProject finishing.  It is called Rainbow Nails and is based on the children's song which goes "red and yellow and pink and green, orange and purple and blue...".

I have been a bit busy the past few days and will be for the rest of the week, so apologies that this is pretty simple and the clean up isn't 100%, but I promise that next week I will try and be more creative!!

For this mani I used a base of China Glaze 'Red Satin' x2 coats, and then one coat of Maybelline Color Show 'Wine Shimmer' on top.  I added the gems and them topped with InVogue Diamond Top Coat.

It was so hard trying to get photos of this (EVEN with the sun making a rare appearance), as the wine shimmer topper is SO sparkly and beautiful in person.  Anyway, here are some photos taken in various lights and positions :)






I look forward to checking out everyone else's #RainbowNails.  Leave me a link to your posts in the comments!
Share:

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous color! I really like the little gems you put on your nails- they look so cute :)

    http://thecosmeticeffect.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much! :) thought i better jazz it up a little! they are so sparkly in the sun :D x

      Delete
  2. I love sparkly topcoats but they can be so hard to photograph properly! These look lovely :) Thanks for taking part! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. As sparkly as glitter but easier to remove too haha! Thank you. And thanks for creating a new challenge :) ! Will be more creative with next weeks, promise!!! :)

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous <3 I love rhinestones! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty manicure! Love it :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥