Monday, 10 March 2014

, , , , , , ,

Photos - Mossy The Red Kite


I was so pleased with these photographs I took today of the Red Kite that is very often found flying around over my house.  His name is Mossy.  Well, I say that, but it is only me and Mum that call him that.  He probably has a number or something, but to me, he is Mossy!  So every now and again, I will be sharing some photographs that I have taken.  They will mostly be taken in my home county of Dumfries & Galloway.


So, here is Mossy:





(pictures watermarked with my IG)
Share:

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic pictures! Mossy is cute :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you so much!! :) he is, and he's so big, i wish i could capture a picture that shows his true size. :) x

      Delete
  2. Fantastic pictures. You are very lucky to have such majestic birds around your garden.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thank you for commenting!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥