Wednesday, 12 March 2014

, , , , ,

#BloggersDoItBetter

Here's a new blogger challenge for anyone who is interested!

It is the brainchild of Gemma at http://touchofbelle.blogspot.co.uk.  She is looking to start the challenge on the 1st of April, with topics sent out in advance.  There will be a new topic every 2 weeks with posts going live every other Monday.

The topics are going to be based on what I have read in magazines and that I think bloggers can do it betterThe topics are there to give you ideas and to inspire you to post something you wouldn't normally post about. – Gemma (touchofbelle.blogspot.co.uk)

For more information go read THIS post.

If you want to be involved, email Gemma (touchofbelle@gmail.com) with your name, email address and blog URL.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥