Friday, 14 February 2014

, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Week of Love Valentine's Day Nail Art Challenge - Freestyle

The last day of the Week of Love Valentine's Day Nail Art Challenge is here!  It's Valentine's Day, so Happy Valentine's Day to you all.
Today's theme was either re-create or freestyle.  I had originally done a mani with some love bird decals but they didnt stay on my nails properly, so here is my 2nd attempt at a freestyle mani.  It's a pretty simple, azy mani, but I love the colours and the simplicity.  I dont think I will manage to keep the heart on for long as I get the urge to pick off anything that isn't flush against my nail haha!  Also, i dont think it will go well under my gloves when I go to the football (soccer!) in the cold tomorrow!

I used Revlon Sweet Tart (Pink), High Brow (Purple) with Cherimoya Elektra Doll (pink/silver glitter) over the top.  Sealed with a Barry M Top Coat.   The gem i picked up along with 5 others in Poundland.

Here are some pictures of this mani in different lights and with/without flash.






Share:

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love this mani! Love the addition of the gem - it's great!! :) Thanks for joining up with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) Thank you for the challenge!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥