Thursday, 13 February 2014

, , , , , , , , ,

Week of Love Valentine's Day Nail Art Challenge - Hearts


Day 4 of the Week of Love Valentine's Day Nail Art Challenge brings us Hearts. Again I have used false nails as I can't do a manicure a day on my actual nails, so doing some of these a little on advance.  Must be the first time ever (apart from the guest post) where I have had posts ready before the day they need to be posted!!

My hearts are not as good as I wanted them to be, but I think they still look like hearts.

I saw a design like this somewhere, and I can't remember where I saw it!  If i follow you on instagram, or blogger, or youtube, or facebook and you have done a design like this then let me know, as it was probably you! haha.  SO sorry that I can't remember!


I used soft pinks and lilac along with a whitey colour.  The pink on the thumb and the lilac are both High Brow from B&M polishes - I did a review on them here.  The darker pink on the pinky nail is Revlon Sweet Tart.  The whitey colour is All Nude by MUA, and the grey is Wet Cement (460) by Sally Hansen.  I have again topped all the nails with Barry M Crystal Glaze.



Share:

12 comments:

  1. cute hearts .......followed u via gfc n bloglovin too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) I'm following you too.

      Delete
  2. They look great, and I could totally tell those are hearts. And don't worry about using falsies, I have to use them too, waiting on some bad breaks to grow out :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I'm glad they can be seen as hearts!! :) Hope your nails behave and grow quickly.

      Delete
  3. These look super cute and lovely for Valentine's day Emma :) I do like the B&M polishes nice colours.great job :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I love these B&M polishes, and they have other really good value polishes too :) xxxx

      Delete
  4. I love the different colors and I could definitely tell they are hearts. Such a sweet mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Glad you can see hearts haha :) !

      Delete
  5. Love this design! The colours are great and the heart accents are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥