Tuesday, 11 February 2014

, , , , , , , ,

Week of Love Valentine's Day Nail Art Challenge - Kisses


Day 2 of the Week of Love Valentine's Day Nail Art Challenge by Jessica @ Be Happy and Buy Polish.  The prompt for today is 'Kisses', so I went for the 'X' style kisses that people use when writing cards, texts etc.  I also added in some 'O''s - hugs (that often accompany 'X''s) - just to break up the pattern on the thumb nail a bit.  This is quite a simple mani, but I love it.

As you can see, I didn't have time to do this design on my nails, so I did it on false nails so that I can try and do as many prompts from this 5 day challenge - and all other challenges I'm part of - as possible.




I used Jess 'Playmate' which was from Poundland, and what a beautiful polish it is, it is such a bright neon pink, with a pink shimmer.  The whitey colour is 'All Nude' by MUA, again £1 (from Superdrug).  I used a black nail art pen from a set, and then topped all the nails with Barry M 'Crystal Glaze' which I am a little obsessed with at the moment.






Share:

8 comments:

  1. this is like punk kisses!! I like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love the mix and match that you've done here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could never remember which were the kisses and which were the hugs. LOL. Cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your free hand is so good! I wish I could get mine to come out that straight! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you so much! :) I seem to be able to get straighter lines when i use a nail art pen as opposed to when i used a paint brush.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥