Sunday, 23 February 2014

, , , , , , ,

Week 8 Fingerfood's Theme Buffet - Cute

For Week 8's cute theme for Fingerfood's Theme Buffet, I decided to do a cute little owl.  I got my inspiration from @twentysixnails on instagram.  Definitely take a look at her instagram, she has so many cute nail art designs.

The polish on my other nails is LA Colours - Candy Sprinkles.  Its such a fun nail polish, and very much like indie polishes I have seen.

The blue for the base of my owl was Revlon - Blue Lagoon.


I used two High Brow (from B&M) polishes for the main part of my owl, pink and purple.  The white and orange are both un-named, and the black is Rimmel - Black Cab.  I then used W7 Diamond Top Coat.




Share:

8 comments:

  1. I see why you needed a cute mani! This is totally cute, good choice! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha yes! It's my favourite nail art I've done in ages! I love my wee owl, although he got a bit messed up now, my duvet cover seems to be extra mean and imprints on my nails even when I think they're totally dry!! Xx

      Delete
  2. love thepolish and the owl is so sweet !! I am also doing fingerfood theme's challenge just followed u on all social sites and GFC. Hope to see u on my blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I followed you on twitter and I already follow your blog :) x

      Delete
  3. these polishes are very nice and I love your owl you did a great job xxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous little owl! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥