Monday, 24 February 2014

, , , , , , , , , , ,

Week 5 - #NailArtWeeklyProject - Glitz & Glam


So, week 5 of the Nail Art Weekly Project is here, and this is it, the end *sad face*.  I've really enjoyed this challenge, the prompts/topics have been great, and being once a week makes it enjoyable and not stressful haha.  The prompt for the final week is glitz & glam.  I decided to use a polish which I have not used on my nails yet, TarasTalons Glitterball, which is an AMAZING glitter polish, full of light pink, dark pink, silver?, and some blue glitter.  It's gorgeous.  My photo's don't do it any justice whatsoever, it really sparkles in the light.

As glitter gradients are my favourite thing to do, I decided that that is what I would do.  It's what spring to mind as soon as I saw the word *glitter* in the email giving hints for this topic.

Here are the polishes I used:

Black Star (Revlon), Diamond Top Coat (InVogue), GlitterBall (TarasTalons).




And here are my nails - I took LOADS in different lights, with and without flash, to try and capture the sparkles and the beauty of the glitter polish:


LOOK AT THE SPARKLE!!!!






...and here's a close up of my thumb!
Share:

10 comments:

  1. I'm gutted the challenge is over too! :( but this is the perfect end and I love the mani! So sparkly and pretty :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a good challenge :). I loved the topics. Need to find more now aha! Thank you :) !! Xx

      Delete
  2. I love this look! the sparkles and glitter are so pretty!
    -Sisi
    Modern Beauty Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) the TarasTalons glitter polish is gorgeous :) x

      Delete
  3. This looks nice n sparkly . You captured it beautifully

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love glitter polishes! They are so gorgeous and can even been used everyday. I've just published a guest post on my blog about nail polish faves.

    Jasmine xx
    For a Real Woman
    So easy Spanish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I love glitter polish too, just hate removing it! X

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥