Tuesday, 4 February 2014

, , , , , , , , , , , ,

Week 5 - Fingerfood's Theme Buffet - Birthday/Celebration

Week 5 and it's birthday/celebration week. I wasn't planning on doing this week as I didn't have much of an idea to what I was going to do. Then when I was looking back at pictures I found a manicure I did when the football (soccer) team I support - Queen of the South FC - won the league and cup in 2012/2013 season (last season).

This is what I did back then:
I decided I'd do an updated version of this, and here it is:





I think I can see an improvement between then and now, which feels good!

Share:

4 comments:

  1. a great mani for female footy fans :D love the colours and the champions writen on the nails welll done :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors.. these are so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥