Friday, 14 February 2014

, , , , , , , , , , , ,

Week 3 - #NailArtWeeklyProject - Valentine's Day

I'm posting this late into the week, but I have made it.  I did do this mani a little while ago, but I haven't shared it, so it is 'new'.

I have used all High Brow (from B&M) polishes - grey, purple, pink & blue - along with China Glaze Snow (white).  I'm not sure where I got the gems from.  I also used Beautifly glitter top coat on my index finger, ring finger and thumb.

To do both the dots and the heart I used a dotting tool.

I really love this mani, and I was surprised that I didn't pick any of the gems off!  Here are some pictures of my nails in different lights, and with/without flash/HDR:






I'm currently looking for people with less that 200 bloglovin followers, to nominate for a Leibster Award...  If you fancy being nominated (I prefer to nominate people who want to be nominated!), leave me a link to your blog in the comments, thanks!
Share:

4 comments:

  1. oooh what a pretty mani hun :) I love the first finger and the gems set it off nicely great choice of colours fab job :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, thank you so much Dawn <3 xxxxx

      Delete
  2. These are amazing! You did such a great job, I can never think of enough little designs to do for more than one different nail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :) I struggle with designs so often. But the ones I just go for and don't plan always seem to work out the best haha!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥