Saturday, 15 February 2014

Liebster Award #3

Picture taken from Sassy Little Nails.

This will (sadly) be my last Liebster Award Blog.  I have now reached the magic 200 followers on Bloglovin!  I love doing question answer posts, so if anyone has any, feel free to fire some on over to me... *hint hint* haha.  I am really happy to have reached 200 followers though, and thank you to every single one of you who has followed me!
I was nominated by the lovely Dawn over at Sassy Little Nails.  Please take a look at her blog, she is AMAZING at nail art, and also has set up a charity nail art challenge - details here.

Here is a quick look at the 'rules' of writing a Liebster Award post, after you have been nominated:
  1. You must link back to the person who nominated you.
  2. You answer the 11 questions set by that person.
  3. Choose 11 bloggers who have under 200 bloglovin' followers to nominate for a Liebster Award.
  4. Post 11 questions for those nominated to answer.



Right, firstly here are my answers to Dawn's questions:

1. Must have____ in your beauty bag?
 I must have eyeliner, and foundation. I always think I look really weird without any eye make up on, so I must have that in my make up bag.  I must also have foundation as I'm not very confident about my skin, so must have foundation on if I'm doing anything, seeing anyone or going anywhere! Feel a bit naked without it.


2. Guilty pleasure?
OOOOOH tough one, I reckon I have many! Steps (the pop group) could be seen as a guilty pleasure I guess... Loved them as a child, and have been to see them 3 times since they reformed.


3. Hobby besides beauty/fashion?
Sport, i love sport! I studied sport at Uni, and every spare moment I have I'm either at a football/soccer match or watching some kind of sport on the TV. I've volunteered at many sporting events too - track cycling, Olympics, and have helped with prep for (and will be volunteering at) the Commonwealth Games later this year in Glasgow.



4.  If you could only own one make-up brush, which would you choose? 
I only use a brush for blush, so it would be my blusher brush.



5.  What's a good book you've read recently?
I haven't read any books recently, the last book I finished was Fifty Shades Darker.



6.  Who do you look to for style inspiration?
I don't really look up to anyone for style inspiration, as what suits everyone else usually doesn't suit me, unfortunately!



7.  Name 2/3 Favourite online shops? 
EBay, Etsy & Fragrance Direct - there's some great nail polish deals on there.



8.  What is blogging to you? 
Blogging is a way of getting the real me out there. I see it as a way of making new friends in the blogging community, and feeling like I belong haha. It's also a way of forgetting that I'm living in the middle of nowhere, with no job and that all my friends and boyfriend are living miles away!  It keeps me sane..



9.  Who is your favourite blogger?
Oh, I don't have a favourite blogger! I love loads of blogs and would be mean to pick just one to highlight!



10. Which is your best post?
Decisions, decisions. Hmmm, my favourite post, that I enjoyed writing is this one about my time as a London 2012 Gamesmaker. I loved writing it, it bought back such fun memories!

 



11.  If you could choose a charity to donate to which would it be and why?
 I would choose Nowzad, a charity to help injured and stray animals in Afghanistan. There are many other charities I would like to donate to, but I have written a post highlighting Nowzad (with nail art) here.

I nominate:
Sara - Sara Ashley's Nails
Kamila - KittyKam's Nails
Cathy - Whisks, Hooks and Books
Alexandria - A Girl and her Chicken Named Betty
Sarah - Sarah Smiles

Take a look at their bogs, they're all great!

*_TO BE CONTINUED_*

Here are my questions for you:

  1. Do you have a useful beauty/nail care/nail art tip you could share?
  2. Are you part of any blogging/nail art challenges?
  3. What is the weather like right now where you are blogging from?
  4. What beauty products do you always carry in your bag?
  5. If money was no object, what would be your dream vacation (Max 3 places!)?
  6. Are there any beauty/nail products that are hard to find in your country?
  7. Which is your current favourite nail polish?
  8. What are your favourite TV shows to watch?
  9. What is your current favourite perfume?
  10. What is your favourite animal?
  11. Do you have any pets? / If you could own any other pets what would you have?
Please remember to come back and leave me your link when you have completed your post so I can see your answers :) thanks!

And finally, thank you again to Dawn for the nomination.

*_ Going to post this post, and if anyone would like to be nominated, leave a comment and link to your blog.  I will update this as and when I find willing nominees! _*
Share:

10 comments:

  1. Emma those are great answers! I like your best post :) congrats on reaching 200 followers on Bloglovin! thanks for joining in hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dawn, and thanks for nominating me :) xxxx

      Delete
  2. http://poppolishpassion.blogspot.com/
    Here's the link to my Liebster Award post. Thanks for nominating me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for doing the post :) I enjoyed reading it!! X

      Delete
  3. I loved this post. Thanks for the nomination!! Here is a link to my post: http://saraxashleysnails.blogspot.com/2014/02/liebster-award-oh-la-la.html

    I had NO idea who to nominate so I will definitely continue to update it!! What a fun idea and great way to connect :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking part, I enjoyed reading your post! :) aha its hard finding people who want to do these things, but tbh I dont know why people dont want to do then, they're so much fun!!! :) x

      Delete
  4. This was so fun, thanks again. Here's the link to my post, just finished it : http://www.kittykamsnails.co.uk/2014/02/liebster-award.html
    It's hard to find people to nominate though :( xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for posting :) ! Yeah. It's really difficult :( xx

      Delete
  5. I just answered your questions lovely, check them out here! :) they were super fun to answer! http://sarahsmilesxx.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/the-liebster-award.html :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very nuch for answering them, i enjoyed your answers :) xxx

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥