Friday, 28 February 2014

, , , , , , , , , ,

Health/Disease - SLN Charity NailArt Challenge!

A new month brings a brand new theme for the charity nail art challenge from Dawn @ SassyLittleNails.


This month, the theme is Health/Disease.  Again, I have so many I would like to do, but I have picked Shine.

Take a look at their website here:  SHINE

SHINE stands for:
Spina bifida • Hydrocephalus • Information • Networking • Equality

They provide a service (in England, Wales & Northern Ireland) to support people who are dealing or living with Hydrocephalus and Spina Bifida.  They are a community of around 75,000 people who are individuals, families, friends and professionals, who all share their stories, information and achievements.  They offer support and education.  Find out more on their website.

I used:  Barry M 'Lemon', TarasTalons 'Don't Question Me' & Rimmel 'Your Majesty'.  Topped off with InVogue Diamond Top Coat.  To make the 'zig zags' I used my new nail vinyls.




Share:

2 comments:

  1. I love this mani you have done well with the colors and the zig zags look great.a worthy cause good charity to support great job :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. i am slightly in love with the nail vinyls! :) thank youuuu xxx

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥