Monday, 17 February 2014

, , , , , , , , , ,

Blue & White Neon Stud Mani

Here is a simple but cute mani I did using China Glaze Snow - White, Beautifly (No Name) - Blue, 17 Lasting Fix - Clear, and some neon studs.



The blue polish is really lovely, and sparkles in the light.  This is the first mani I have done using the neon studs, and I can't wait to encorporate them into more manis - watch this space.

***********************


 If you like pretty and sparkley things, please take a little moment to have a look in my Etsy shop.  I sell rings and earrings made with nail polish.  My shop Addicted2Sparkle can be found here.  I also have a facebook page which has lots more pictures of my jewellery - please give me a like.

I am thinking about doing a discount for bloggers - so if you are interested please get in touch!

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥