Thursday, 30 January 2014

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Week 4 - Fingerfood's Theme Buffet - Sparkle

Week four of Fingerfood's Challenge is upon us!  The theme this week is 'sparkle'.  The challenge was started by Sam @ Fingerfood.

I'm currently away from home, and in Glasgow where I'm helping as a 'pre games volunteer' - aka Frontrunner - for the Commonwealth Games, as you heard in Mandy's guest post - check out how amazing (and apt) her nail art post was here.  So this is a completely mobile post! (Update - I got home last night, came home a bit early, but wrote this a few days ago!). My nails chipped the day after I painted them, which was sad as I had hoped they'd last for a good few days.  I painted them to match my uniform.

My uniform & my nails!

Pre clean up!

I also lost one of my gems early on too!

Trying to capture the sparkle

Hiding the chipped tips!! I also lost a gem on this hand too!

They sparkle more in person.

If you love sparkle, check out my Etsy shop Addicted2Sparkle - I am selling handpainted nail polish rings and earrings.



Share:

8 comments:

  1. Great sparkle nails! I love the blue ones. I've just published a guest post by Julieta Murakami on caviar effect nails. Fabulous!

    Jasmine xx For a Real Woman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :)
      i checked out your blog x

      Delete
  2. Love the sparkle on this! :) You did a really lovely job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with that glitter gradient. It fits the sparkle theme perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you! My favourite thing to do is glitter gradients, love them :)

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥