Monday, 13 January 2014

, , , , , , ,

Week 2 - FingerFood's Theme Buffet - Geometric/Shapes

I missed week one of this challenge.  I had done an animal print mani, however, I wasn't happy with it and planned to redo it, but I never found time!  Anyway, on to week two of this challenge, which has been created by Sam (FingerFood).  I am terrible at making decisions, so I decided that I would ask Jamie for his input.

He chose 'diamond' as the shape I'd do, in white.  And for the finish to be matte.  The base colour was to be red, and the diamond was to be on the index & little fingers.

Here's what I came up with using his choices (adding in a little triangle on my thumb):





Pre clean-up

SHIMMERRRRRR...

I mucked up my little finger, so painted it all white... i will probably paint a red diamond on there later, however, I thought I was going to redo the LAST manicure for this challenge and I didn't, so I will post this now, and update it at a later date.  LOOK at the red though, it is so shimmery.  I also didn't use tape, because I was being lazy, however I tried doing a tape diamond on my right hand, and it just didn't look right.  When I compare them both, I think my little imperfect diamond is cuter...  I should however have probably used striping tape for my triangle, but from a distance in person, it looks straight.. haha.

Take a look at all these other (BRILLIANT) shape/goemetric manicures... 

Share:

4 comments:

  1. I wish I could do my nails this good!! Love this!!

    http://ncolesnotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually like how you did you pinky all white, with one full diamond, and the other partial/triangle on the thumb. Makes them fun and interesting to look at :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) I like looking at them more in person than looking at these pictures... If that makes sense!! As I predicted, I haven't got round to adding a diamond to my pinky... I might not do it haha :) x

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥