Friday, 17 January 2014

, , , , , ,

Topic 2 - Skincare - 2014BloggerChallenge

So topic 2 of the 2014 Blogger Challenge is Skincare.  This post is definitely going to be shorter than my topic 1 post, because I'm not very good at the whole 'beauty' thing!

I don't really have a skincare routine to be honest.  I usually tell myself that I need to start one, keep it up for a few days, maybe a week, and then I get lazy - a bit like when I tell myself I need to exercise or eat properly...  My facial skin tends to change from quite dry to oily fairly quickly, and randomly so I'm never entirely sure what to use - If anyone has any tips, PLEASE let me know!

I've recently started using toner regularly again - morning and night (I'm quite pleased I've managed to keep going with this haha!) - and I have found in the mornings when I put my make up on, it tends to go on much better than when I don't bother.  I then follow up (usually) with a moisturiser, more at night than during the day as if I use too much then my face looks greasy.

My favourite toner to use is:


Simple Skincare Soothing Facial Toner
Image from google....

I also use a facial scrub (when I remember/when I've not left it too late to go to bed!), before I go to bed.  I find that if I do it in the morning, my face goes a little blotchy - I do have rather sensitive skin.

When I don't have to go out of the house, I don't tend to wear make up, so my face can breathe and that seems to do it a world of good.

For the skin on the rest of my body, I use an exfoliating mitt, and then if I have time, whichever body lotion I fancy.

I'm enjoying reading everyone's posts.. and pleased to see that I'm not the only person without a routine.  I've also discovered a few tips/products that I would like to try, so thanks guys!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥