Friday, 17 January 2014

, , , , , , , , , ,

Addicted2Sparkle - My New Venture

I've been letting my creative/crafty side out recently, and been trying out a few things...  While I was researching things that I could do with the nail polish that I have (and carry on collecting), I came across cabochon jewellery.
I thought that this was a GREAT idea, as I love painting my nails, but never have enough nails.  I started off trying a few kits from She Sells Seashells, and I loved creating such unique pieces of jewellery, so I decided to go ahead and order some more from various suppliers.  Anyway, ramble out of the way - Take a look at some of the jewellery I have created so far:

Rings
(Bottom left of the picture above is a ring made with a nail polish which I made myself!)

Rings

Matching Ring & Earrings
Galaxy Ring

Once I have figured out how to use Etsy properly, they will be on sale (apart from the galaxy one, I'm keeping that for myself haha) - I will make some more though as it was so fun to do!  My shop is called 'Addicted2Sparkle', and I will also be selling some on Ebay.

Keep an eye out, I will be posting more as I photograph them!

UPDATE:  My shop is now open!  It can be found HERE.
Share:

4 comments:

  1. yay! glad to see you are going to sell these beauties as they are gorgeous! cannot wait to see more of your jewellery.:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥