Sunday, 15 December 2013

, , , , , , , ,

Steps 06.04.12

When I was a child, my favourite band was Steps.  I remember going to Woolworths and buying their singles and albums, and the singles used to have dance moves to the choruses in the cd cases, with a bonus feature on the CD with a video on.  It was a dream of mine to see Steps, however, I did not manage to do it.  So when they announced that they were reforming for a tour, I just HAD to be there.  It was overwhelming, being taken straight back to my childhood, and unconsciously remembering all the words to the songs.  It was fantastic.  I was even in seat number 23 (my lucky number) for the concert!







Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥