Friday, 20 December 2013

, , , , , ,

Our Holiday Nails of 2013

Stumbled across this :)


This allows anyone and everyone to share their Holiday Nails of 2013.  There are some amazing nails in the inlinks, so I'm going to look at a few each day and thought it'd be easier to do a blog post so i can find the links quicker.  Also, I'm going to add some of my holiday nails.

If you have some holiday nails you want to share - here are the rules:

Party Details:
  • You can enter as many holiday nails as you like, but they must all go to a specific page, they can’t just go to your home page.
  • Link as many entries as you want.
  • The link party will stay open till shortly after the New Year so any new year’s inspired nails can get added too.
  • Nails must be holiday related one way or the other. Maybe the polish you are wearing for Christmas, or your snowy nail art scene. Any and all are welcome.
  • Video tutorials are OK as well, as long as you can upload an image for the thumbnail.
These were taken from this post, which gives all the details :)


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥