Wednesday, 4 December 2013

, , , , , , , , ,

Graduation

I recently had my (2nd) Graduation, which was held at the Royal Concert Hall in Glasgow.  I graduated with a HND in Tourism from the City of Glasgow College.  The ceremony and venue was far grander than when I graduated the first time (from Stirling University - although that DID have Sir Alex Ferguson...).  There was even the added bonus of Clyde the Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games mascot making an appearance!  I don't really know how, or what my award really was - it wasn't explained - but I was chosen to receive the Students' Association Prize for Excellent Citizenship, for the School of Food, Hospitality & Tourism.  I've decided that it just means I'm quite a nice person, haha!

Here's some pictures from my day (I'm still waiting on the official photographs to arrive in the post):



Me & Some of my classmates :)
Receiving my award certificate.
Me & another prize winner.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥