Tuesday, 17 December 2013

, , , , , , , , , ,

Day 9 - 12 Days of Christmas Manis

This is my favourite mani that I have done for this challenge.  I love my wee snowman, I think he is so cute!

The base is Barry M (Textured Nail Paint) - Atlantic Road.  The snowman is made up of China Glaze - Snow, and Barry M (Royal Textured Glitter Nail Paint) - White Pearl Lady, as are the snowflakes.  I then used 2 nail art pens black & blue, and a dab of Sinful Colors - Courtney Orange for the nose.  I topped all the nails off with Barry M - Crystal Glaze.  I think the topcoat, added with the textured base coat makes the nails look a little icy and definitely crystalised.  I hope the pictures capture it as well as it looks in real life.














Share:

10 comments:

  1. Hey these are great. I love the snowflakes as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous! So sparkly and so adorable! Love how happy your little guy is, just hanging out on your nails =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! He's just chillin' - hahaha.

      Delete
  3. Love the snowman - so cute! And all that glitter is fab! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! Too cute! Though I think I love the snowflake on the ring finger most!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) i like how it looks textured :D

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥