Friday, 6 December 2013

, , , , , , , ,

Day 4 - 12 Days of Christmas Manis

First off, I'm currently on a coach going to Glasgow to watch some gymnastics at the Emirates Arena. And last night I was out watching a local pantomime. This means I'm writing this on my iPod, so not sure how the layout is or what the format is like, and my pictures aren't good quality, however I'll update this post tomorrow :)


*wifi wouldn't work on the coach, but I'm now just back at home and pretty tired, so going to relax and will improve this post tomorrow*

So, I missed day 3, food *sad face* but I just didn't have time to do those and day 4. I'm not too happy with how these turned out, I should have used tape to get perfect lines, and I have about 6 layers of polish on the triangles/chevrons, which means they're quite fragile (and looks a bit dodgy right at the tips of some of the nails) and I think they'll chip quickly, although they are fine today and I did them Thursday night. - two chipped while I was in Glasgow (oh well, will be doing my nails tomorrow night anyway!).

I love the colours though, especially the plain nails. The red is a Barry M Gelly Shine and the green is a Rimmel (I'll update the names when I get home). The LA Colors glitter topper looks great on those base colours. It's got pink, gold, blue, silver & red glitter in it and is so pretty. 

Not looking forward to removing the glitter though haha!!








Share:

12 comments:

  1. I love the colour combo and the glitter looks fab with them too!
    I always use the foil method to remove my glitters, I've given up on everything else!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much! :) ahh I've yet to try that, this gives me the perfect opportunity :)

      Delete
  2. I think this is so festive looking the glitter is lovely and the colours love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this combo. These would be great colours for a themed tree too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually love this combo. It's a match I would have never thought of!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) hopefully you're inspired to do some red/green mani's in the future :)

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥