Tuesday, 24 December 2013

, , , ,

Day 12 - 12 Days of Christmas Mani's

Wow, this is the last of the 12 Days of Christmas Mani's.  I've really enjoyed it, and apart from missing a few, and not being able to upload proper camera pictures too frequently, it's been great. This is another phone post, so after Christmas I will be updating with better quality photos, which hopefully capture the glitter and sparkle better!

My Christmas jumper which I'm wearing tomorrow, has Rudolph on it, so I included him on my nails too. :) this also makes up for me missing Christmas animal prompt day.

I hope you've all enjoyed it as much as me. And hopefully there is another one next year, when i'll hopefully be a bit better at nail art! :)

Have a great Christmas and New Year.







Share:

5 comments:

  1. Glad you had a lovely Christmas. I see you like me are a member of the BloggerChallenge2014. I have followed you and can't wait to read your posts.
    http://www.lippylikes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are soooooo cute. and they look easy enough to copy, but fine enough to look like I have tanlent hahaha.
    Im saving this idea till next xmas x

    http://ohhhhhhhvienna.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you so much! They didn't quite turn out how I had them in my head, think I'll go for lighter base colours next time! They were simple enough to do though :) let me know if you end up doing them :) x

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥