Sunday, 22 December 2013

, , , ,

Day 11 - 12 Days of Christmas Manis

Today (well yesterday) is DAY 11. Eek, it's nearly over! The theme is Christmas Trees.  I have seen so many lovely different Christmas tree mani's so had loads of ideas, along with some of my own.  I changed my mind so many times, and in the end decided on these 2. Really pleased with these, apart from the smudging from the top coats.  They look really good from a distance though! 
Camera photos and polish details to come tomorrow!
I may add some decorations to the black/silver/white trees to make them more Christmassy.





 Not sure if I like the added decorations or not..

Share:

4 comments:

  1. I really like the minimalist silver/black/white ones, think they're really funky- modern day Xmas trees if you like. Both designs are fab =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great job on both manicures. I like the pink trees. Not the typical color but they still seem festive.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥