Friday, 20 December 2013

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Day 10 - 12 Days of Christmas Manis

Today we have Santa! My favourite nail is my middle one, quite pleased with his wee face.




I thought I might not get round to posting this post in time before the inlinkz closed, I was panicking, as I thought my electric was going to go off tonight, and I'm already a day late posting this! The rain and wind are pretty bad right now. The football match I was at last Saturday was abandoned after 30mins because of strong gusts of wind, and we lost electricity and mobile signal at home for a while too. The weather hasn't really let up wince then and there was a tree down blocking the road home yesterday. Tomorrow I'm braving the football again, hopefully it's not toooo cold and wet, and hopefully it's not abandoned either! Anyway enough ramble, this is meant to be a nail art post!


I used quite a few polishes for this, including 3 different top/glitter coats. 
Rimmel - Rock Your Colour (Santa Sticker & Santa's Hat)
Rimmel - Matte Finish Top Coat (Santa & Jacket)
Barry M - Crystal Glaze (Little Finger)

The other polishes I used were:
China Glaze - Snow (White)
H&M - Kiss Goodnight (Black with shimmer)
Barry M Gelly Hi Shine - Blood Orange (Red)
An Outdoor Girl Polish (Peach)
Rio Nail Art Pens - Black/Blue/Silver



Check out the other fabulous Santa's using the links below!
Share:

6 comments:

  1. I love the little Santa on your pointer finger! He's so cute and detailed. Great job on the mani all around =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much! (although the little santa on my pointer is a sticker - i cheated a little) :)

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, sounds like you're having a right old time of it! Hope all is resolved now!

    Love this, the combination of colours and glitters is perfect-and your Santas are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What awful weather it's been! Wind, loss of electric & loads of flooded roads :O

      Thank you very much! :)

      Delete
  3. Your jacket is really great and the dotting would be great full hand!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love doing the dotting :) it's rather therapeutic haha.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥