Wednesday, 4 December 2013

, , ,

#2014BloggerChallenge


So, I've decided that - to encourage me to keep up with my blogging - that I am going to take on a blogging challenge.


I saw this on Dawn's blog, which can be found here, and it looks not too daunting which is good and I may be able to actually keep up with it.

Here is the post in its original context on 'Another Girly Blog' - found here.

The challenge is to write a blogpost twice a month about different topics which will be emailed to you by Gaby.
As you can see from that blog post, there are over 300 people who have signed up to take part - WOW.  I was number 305 to sign up for this.

This is a great way to discover new blogs and bloggers, as well as providing inspiration if you have 'bloggers block'. I'm really looking forward to getting started, and don't feel under too much pressure as it doesn't matter if I miss a post or too (even though I will try very hard to keep up!).

If this appeals to you, then all you need to do is email Gaby (anothergirlyblg@gmail.com) with your blog URL, email address and name in order to get involved! The first topic is getting emailed out on 9th December!
Let me know if you are doing this challenge, I'd love to follow your blog and read your posts :)
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and I appreciate every single one ♥